Pats sign Chad Morton...

Can't wait to see that little dwarf trying to run one back for a TD against our now dominating ST's coverage unit! ;)  :blink:

365098[/snapback]

pats certainly have loaded up on KR/PR.......timmy dwight, bethal johnson, troy brown, and now chad morton.......typical BB strategy of overloading at a position and letting the best player emerge........they all won't make the team......

pats certainly have loaded up on KR/PR.......timmy dwight, bethal johnson, troy brown, and now chad morton.......typical BB strategy of overloading at a position and letting the best player emerge........they all won't make the team......

365100[/snapback]

I gotta think that Bethal Johnson is the frontrunner in that race, were you as pleasantly surprised as I was that our ST's unit became so good so fast? Man, St.Louis must be kickin' their ass that they let Bobby April go. :blink:

Has he ever even returned a kick past midfield since that opening day game?  He's a jackass.

365105[/snapback]

Don't you recall the NFL Today interview with the Jets' players after that game? He's not jackass, he's "FastGuy" ;) I think "jackass" is Dan Snyder for luring him away from the Jets for a zillion dollars and then releasing him 2 seasons later! :blink:

Has he ever even returned a kick past midfield since that opening day game?  He's a jackass.

365105[/snapback]

He played for the redskins after parlaying that 2TD game to a huge contract..

Enough said...

You know what's funny about those run backs he had.  If we won that Jets game we would have been in the playoffs that year.

365781[/snapback]

AHAHAHAHHA!

Yeah! That was REALLY funny! HOOOO what a good one! Good times, no, GREAT times!

<_<

because of him, the seat in front of me is dented and permanently covered in red paint from slamming my helmet on it 48x after that smurf ran the second one back