Fred Taylor update

Frez

The Tennessee papers are clamoring for Travis.  Once training camp starts, he'll be a wanted man.  I can see a 3rd rounder, and hopefully it's to the Titans, because they'll suck this year and that 3rd rounder will be pretty high.

365160[/snapback]

TD...the consummate poker player.

I too would would much rather see Travis go to the Titans. Jax is going to be tough this year. Tenn is going to suck. Higher draft pick and a muc less likely chance the Bills coud possibley have to play against him in the playoffs.

The Tennessee papers are clamoring for Travis.  Once training camp starts, he'll be a wanted man.  I can see a 3rd rounder, and hopefully it's to the Titans, because they'll suck this year and that 3rd rounder will be pretty high.

365160[/snapback]

Dunno about TEN. They're a pretty good organization, and a healthy McNair IMO is the closest thing to a player who can individually beat another club. But perhaps the ton of injuries will finally catch up to him...

Dunno about TEN. They're a pretty good organization, and a healthy McNair IMO is the closest thing to a player who can individually beat another club. But perhaps the ton of injuries will finally catch up to him...

365204[/snapback]

i think it's the lack of depth that will cost them.........they've cut/lost a lot of vets the past two years and replaced them on the roster with 2nd day draft talent.........tons of holes all over that roster........

i think it's the lack of depth that will cost them.........they've cut/lost a lot of vets the past two years and replaced them on the roster with 2nd day draft talent.........tons of holes all over that roster........

365206[/snapback]

Yep - today's cap and FA reminds me of bulimia...binge and purge, binge and purge. But McNair can be a one-man band.

Yeah, they had McNair and better players last year and were a bad team. They'll only be worse this year.

I too would would much rather see Travis go to the Titans. Jax is going to be tough this year. Tenn is going to suck. Higher draft pick and a muc less likely chance the Bills coud possibley have to play against him in the playoffs.

365179[/snapback]

suite yourself, I personally would love to play against travis in the playoffs. we stop the other teams running game cold. but thats besides the point, because i don't think any team with travis henry starting can make the playoffs anyways. so either way we won't have to worry about it.

Yep - today's cap and FA reminds me of bulimia...binge and purge, binge and purge.  But McNair can be a one-man band.

365209[/snapback]

Yeah the titans have really lost a lot of key players the past 2 years or so, allow me to name as many as I can recall:

Robaire Smith, Eddie George(no wait, he's been walking around with a king-size fork in his back for the past 4 years or so), Derrick Mason, Fred Miller, Samari Rolle, Randall Godfrey, Kevin Carter, Jevon Kearse, Lance Schulters and there may have even been more that I cannot recall.

Is it wrong to hope for another Taylor knee injury??  <_<

365420[/snapback]

Bad karma, remember who our RB is.....What we have to hope for is a groin injury :lol: , that usually takes Taylor out for about 18 months.

Yeah the titans have really lost a lot of key players the past 2 years or so, allow me to name as many as I can recall:

Robaire Smith, Eddie George(no wait, he's been walking around with a king-size fork in his back for the past 4 years or so), Derrick Mason, Fred Miller, Samari Rolle, Randall Godfrey, Kevin Carter, Jevon Kearse, Lance Schulters and there may have even been more that I cannot recall.

Bad karma, remember who our RB is.....What we have to hope for is a groin injury  <_< , that usually takes Taylor out for about 18 months.

365429[/snapback]

OK, someone go pull on Taylor's groin... :lol:

365179[/snapback]

I just don't see Jax being much better than a .500 team. To me, very blah. I bet Fisher finds a way to match the win total of Jax this year. If Taylor can't go and they don't acquire TH, they're in trouble. I'm not impressed with their WR's and besides having a nice set of DT's, I'm not that impressed with what plays behind them. They play hard for Del Rio, I just don't think they're that talented. I guess we'll see. <_<