I have a couple Gmail invites available

Ok so I signed up for Gmail which is by invitation only. I know its not as hard to get an invite nowadays as it was earlier in the year but I took care of my brother and some friends and naturally I thought of my extended dysfunctional Bills fans family. PM me if you'd like an invite, but be sure to accept cause I read somewhere that you are assigned invitation slots according to the percentage of people who you invite that actually sign up. Go Bills! Glad to be a part of the board!

Ok so I signed up for Gmail which is by invitation only. I know its not as hard to get an invite nowadays as it was earlier in the year but I took care of my brother and some friends and naturally I thought of my extended dysfunctional Bills fans family. PM me if you'd like an invite, but be sure to accept cause I read somewhere that you are assigned invitation slots according to the percentage of people who you invite that actually sign up. Go Bills! Glad to be a part of the board!

365037[/snapback]

I too have several available.

The deal with Gmail is that it is a new e-mail service with 2 GB of storage. Set up by Google, it is spread by invitations available to existing members. That way, people that value it sign up and not the mass sign-ups for other publicly available e-mail providers.

PM me with your e-mail address if you would like an invite.

Yeah personally I like Gmail WAY more than yahoo and hotmail. Its got a ton of cool features. PLease be sure to include your name in the request as well as your email adress. Take care!

366315[/snapback]

i agree, gmail is the way to go!!!