AFI Top 100 Movie Quotes

"Are you not entertained?"

"Vegas, baby. Vegas"

"I ain't got time to bleed"

"You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads!"

Brick Tamland: Yeah, I stabbed a man in the heart!

Ron Burgundy: I saw that! Brick killed a guy! Did you throw a trident?

Brick Tamland: Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident!

Ron Burgundy: Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was surprised i didn't see any from Usual Suspects or Pulp Fiction

364635[/snapback]

Pulp Fiction is loaded with good one liners.

I'm f'in far from OK

Your LA priviledges are revoked.

When I bring an OD'd B word over to your house, I'll stab her in the heart with the needle. You stab her in the heart. like this . Making a hand gesture.

Do I need to stab her three times?

No just once !

That was trippy !

"Are you not entertained?" 

"Vegas, baby. Vegas"

"I ain't got time to bleed"

"You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads!"

Brick Tamland: Yeah, I stabbed a man in the heart!

Ron Burgundy: I saw that! Brick killed a guy! Did you throw a trident?

Brick Tamland: Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident!

Ron Burgundy: Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder.

366115[/snapback]

I thought you left? I thought AKC kicked your azz up and down French Road? You Know where that is? Bailey? Union? Southpark? McKinley? Transit? This is a Bills board, !@#$ off........