Juice Jersey

Didn't want to turn this into an OJ verdict debate. Thanks for the responses. If a majority of Bills fans think it is wrong to wear the jersey, I won't get one. Though I'm not the judge of another person's guilt or lack there of, it's just a shame a horrible situation like this taints perhaps the greatest player this team has ever had. I feel really bad for those of you watched him. That's sounfortunate. Well, maybe the Andre Reed jersey might be the safe choice. :devil:

The fact remains, he was innocent in a court of law.  Civil trials for wrongful death shouldn't be allowed after someone has been aquitted in the death in a criminal court.

363842[/snapback]

The only reason OJ isn't strapped into an electric chair today is because Marcia Clark and company were HORRIBLE in prosecution, much like many other high-profile California prosecutors.

I mean, COME ON MAN...they found the weapon on him, blood on him and his vehicle, he ran from the cops...

Oh, and don't make me mention my theory that the OJ verdict was "restitution" for the Rodney King fiasco.

The only reason OJ isn't strapped into an electric chair today is because Marcia Clark and company were HORRIBLE in prosecution, much like many other high-profile California prosecutors.

I mean, COME ON MAN...they found the weapon on him, blood on him and his vehicle, he ran from the cops...

Oh, and don't make me mention my theory that the OJ verdict was "restitution" for the Rodney King fiasco.

363906[/snapback]

Oh come on now, you don't take me for being that stupid do you? OF COURSE HE KILLED THEM. That doesn't mean I wouldn't wear a Bills jersey with his name on it. He was a hell of a football player and all I'm showing by wearing that jersey is that I think he was a great player.

I did mean what I said about civil trials though.

I bought one.  So did 4 of my friends.  So all 5 of us go to away games wearing OJ jerseys.  Its fun to watch the reactions of people.  Some people gasp and point (Miami), some scream out "Murderer", to which we respond, "You're right OJ used to murder the defense" (NE), some laugh and think it funny (Balt, NY Jets) and some cross the road and won't even look at us (Tenn).  Its worth it if you like people watching and seeing the reactions.

363334[/snapback]

Maybe you should pick up 5 new ones and inscribe them with:

- Murderer

- Parasite

- Criminal

- Guilty

- Confess!