NFL Network Bills Preseason sched

Did you look at the NFL schedule?  <_<

363080[/snapback]

not yet... nfl network shows tape delays... I guess i should have stated "will they be shown live, shown on tape delay, or will the owner simulate through the pre season and progess to the regular season?"

edit: i guess not... i did a search.

:w00t:  :blink:  :huh:  :huh:  Unbelievable??? Do I really need to think for you too? It doesn't take much effort to find out for yourself. Dude, take the extra step!

Jeff

363200[/snapback]

here's some prozac... calm down dude!

Adelphia Digital finally added NFL Network to my system last week. Im psyched since out here in So Cal i cant catch any Bills pre-season

Adelphia Digital finally added NFL Network to my system last week.  Im psyched since out here in So Cal i cant catch any Bills pre-season

363871[/snapback]

Adelphia sucks I just got Direct TV. WOW its so much better.... I don't know why I waited so long.

Adelphia sucks I just got Direct TV. WOW its so much better.... I don't know why I waited so long.

364293[/snapback]

Does anyone here have Time Warner, with the NFL Network? Just curious. Me and some of my buddies have been inundating Time Warner with emails, asking them to add the channel, but have received no response, and still no NFL Network. Just curious if Time Warner carries the channel anywhere in the country....before anyone gets all uppity, I did check the NFL Network website, but they have no information, that I could find, indicating their carriers across country, other than Direct TV....