Whiney Dolfelon announcers

RunTheBall

Listening to these guys on the radio is pathetic. They've mentioned 5 times in the last 5 minutes how the calls aren't going their way. That's what happens when your QB sucks, throws 2 picks, and the backup throws a pick for a TD. God I hate the dolfags, its a pleasure to hear them whine.

The sorry thing is, Feely will probably have his breakout game against the Bills because we have a habit of making horrible QBs look like all-pros, except Ray Lucas.

RunTheBall

Listening to these guys on the radio is pathetic. They've mentioned 5 times in the last 5 minutes how the calls aren't going their way. That's what happens when your QB sucks, throws 2 picks, and the backup throws a pick for a TD. God I hate the dolfags, its a pleasure to hear them whine.

The sorry thing is, Feely will probably have his breakout game against the Bills because we have a habit of making horrible QBs look like all-pros, except Ray Lucas.

RunTheBall

26921[/snapback]

Fiedler is 6-0 against the Bills, with or without Ricky Williams.

What happens to them today matters not when it comes time for us to play them.

WELL, WE'RE THREE AND A HALF QUARTERS THREW THE FOOTBALL GAME AND STILL NO SCORE FROM THE DOLPHINS!  DON'T WANT TO JINX IT BUT I SMELL A SHUT OUT

26930[/snapback]

Nice job dilhole...there goes the shutout. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :doh:

Fiedler is 6-0 against the Bills, with or without Ricky Williams.

What happens to them today matters not when it comes time for us to play them.

26923[/snapback]

Fiedler won't be the starting QB when they play us. The fins were just looking for any reason to put Feeley in there to justify the trade for him. I agree that what happens today won't matter when we play them.

RunTheBall