Deion adopts prep FB star from Fl.

Sounds like Deion is feathering his nest.

361955[/snapback]

I hate to be such a skeptic, but I can't help but agree with you. Interesting how Deion adopts some kid, who barring catastophic injury, seems almost destined to be a professional superstar (translation: $$$$$$)

I noticed right away he didn't go out of his way to adopt some poor orphan with a club foot and a speech impediment.

I hope I'm wrong but I have to think Deion is looking out for Deion more than he is this kid.

I hate to be such a skeptic, but I can't help but agree with you. Interesting how Deion adopts some kid, who barring catastophic injury, seems almost destined to be a professional superstar (translation: $$$$$$)

I noticed right away he didn't go out of his way to adopt some poor orphan with a club foot and a speech impediment.

I hope I'm wrong but I have to think Deion is looking out for Deion more than he is this kid.

361963[/snapback]

He's adopting a kid who fits his image. Deion won't adopt an orphan with the club foot, they'd have nothing in common. With this kid, they can talk football, work out together, study film, play madden, it's a good fit for him.

At least he's doing something good.

He's adopting a kid who fits his image. Deion won't adopt an orphan with the club foot, they'd have nothing in common. With this kid, they can talk football, work out together, study film, play madden, it's a good fit for him.

At least he's doing something good.

362256[/snapback]

And just think of all the puff pieces they can do on all of the varuios pre-game shows, and half-time features...Dion will be forever in our face, selling us hot dog makers, bad rap albums, etc etc. etc.... :blink: