Allright You Geniuses

thats explained rather easily...photoshop...

360982[/snapback]

Dont think so.... Seen things like this before.

It could be that the car was travelling fairly fast, and hit the telephone pole which was at an angle. The car then traveled up the pole veering to the side as gravity pulls it back down, the tire then gets snagged on the powerline while the rest of the car hangs down below it.

Ehh, its a reasonable exxplanation, and not any more farfetched than the actual image.

Dont think so.... Seen things like this before.

It could be that the car was travelling fairly fast, and hit the telephone pole which was at an angle. The car then traveled up the pole veering to the side as gravity pulls it back down, the tire then gets snagged on the powerline while the rest of the car hangs down below it.

Ehh, its a reasonable exxplanation, and not any more farfetched than the actual image.

361004[/snapback]

Then where are all the dents?

Then where are all the dents?

361007[/snapback]

And where do you find a power line that can hold the weight of a car without breaking?

Even if it could hold the weight it would probably only be able to do so if the car was placed there carefully/gently - not sure how that could happen in any sort of accident scenario. I just saw the Mythbusters episode where they tried to pull the rear axel off a police car a la "American Graffiti". They used a 5/8" steel cable capable of supporting 15,000 pounds and that thing snapped like a rubber band when attached to a moving car. Somehow I doubt that a power line has the same strength as a 5/8" steel cable.

I also vote for Photoshop...