Diddy vs Butker

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Just like men should set the culture :doh:

Makes no sense as usual.  What a mess.  

Just now, Tiberius said:

I know, I was quoting Butker, so no sense at all

No sense.  You should be replaced with an equivalent sphere of water.  

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Just like men should set the culture :doh:

Now hold on ….::there is a whole culture being cultivated of men believing themselves to be women and competing with women at athletic contests and the political side you lean towards do not condemn this.

That argument is off the table.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Now hold on ….::there is a whole culture being cultivated of men believing themselves to be women and competing with women at athletic contests and the political side you lean towards do not condemn this.

That argument is off the table.

But no one on my side is saying men acting like women, or the other way around, should be the only ones making the culture.

Dems say, like freedom ring.

Reps: Only men should decide

• Vomit 1

24 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

But no one on my side is saying men acting like women, or the other way around, should be the only ones making the culture.

When you beat your boyfriend, do you use a bat or bare handed?  What a mess.  

Also saw a clip of a podcast where some woman was calling him a "white supremacist d*ck".  Some others are calling him "transphobic".  People are LITERALLY making stuff up to trash him when he didn't even say anything of the sort!  "Holy" gaslighting! 

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

But your side is clearly letting men decide who makes the culture in that example, republicans can recognize and the celebrate the difference in the sexes there are women’s sports that make achievements equitable and equal. Do you agree a physical able person should be able to compete in say wheelchair basketball or do you recognize there are limitations?

If we go and continue with your sides culture building that men can compete and will dominate women sports then your side is essentially telling women they shouldn’t even bother to compete. 

31 minutes ago, Irv said:

When you beat your boyfriend, do you use a bat or bare handed?  What a mess.  

Ya, not the same way you beat off yours

Ya, you get a mess

Just now, Commsvet11 said:

But your side is clearly letting men decide who makes the culture in that example, republicans can recognize and the celebrate the difference in the sexes there are women’s sports that make achievements equitable and equal. Do you agree a physical able person should be able to compete in say wheelchair basketball or do you recognize there are limitations?

If we go and continue with your sides culture building that men can compete and will dominate women sports then your side is essentially telling women they shouldn’t even bother to compete. 

Ya, Republicans think ∑øµ´n should not be part of cultural direction? WFT is that?

Dems be like, let freedom reign

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ya, not the same way you beat off yours

Ya, you get a mess

Ya, Republicans think ∑øµ´n should not be part of cultural direction? WFT is that?

Dems be like, let freedom reign

You didn’t even address my argument….its “ derrrrr dems be like let freedom ring” and that’s where you get confused it’s not that we want men to dictate the culture, we don’t want democrats to dictate the culture because your a prime example of stupid.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

You didn’t even address my argument….its “ derrrrr dems be like let freedom ring” and that’s where you get confused it’s not that we want men to dictate the culture, we don’t want democrats to dictate the culture because your a prime example of stupid.

No, that dud who Conservatives are praising argued directly that Men should drive the culture. That sounds like something Nazi would say

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

No, that dud who Conservatives are praising argued directly that Men should drive the culture. That sounds like something Nazi would say

Again your side is one that supports Palestine protesters all over university campuses that are expressing anti-Semitic behavior so calling my side a Nazi is stupidity.

And of course you didn’t understand what the dude said because you are stupid, that “dude” glorified the choices women could make whether it be professionally or domestic but you didn’t read it because you are told what to say. You are stupid. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Again your side is one that supports Palestine protesters all over university campuses that are expressing anti-Semitic behavior so calling my side a Nazi is stupidity.

And of course you didn’t understand what the dude said because you are stupid, that “dude” glorified the choices women could make whether it be professionally or domestic but you didn’t read it because you are told what to say. You are stupid. 

Fiberius getting his wife's balls handed to him again.  Epic!  

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Democrats don't support antismitism, that's bull. The slaughter of innocents bothers us.

Your person literally called for men to be in charge of culture. All this to reform the Catholic Church? Whatever

Oh, and do me a favor. Please keep losing elections!

Please

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Democrats don't support antismitism, that's bull. The slaughter of innocents bothers us.

Your person literally called for men to be in charge of culture. All this to reform the Catholic Church? Whatever

Oh, and do me a favor. Please keep losing elections!

Please

Any thoughts on why it’s generally accepted among those on the left that it’s ok for men to steal opportunities from natural born women? Biden changing Title 9 to easier allow men to take from women must bother you. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Any thoughts on why it’s generally accepted among those on the left that it’s ok for men to steal opportunities from natural born women? Biden changing Title 9 to easier allow men to take from women must bother you. 

No thoughts. Win an election and change things.

• Haha (+1) 1