"Reliable" Politico: Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former intel officials say

25 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Anything, and I mean ANYTHING to keep the laptop story going.  History is going to LOL all over the GQP's nonsense. 

27 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Biden Aides Lament the 'Psychological Torment' the President Is Suffering

FTA:

On the one hand, I suppose I understand how a father would worry about his son, even if his son is a corrupt scumbag who allegedly abused women.

On the other hand, no one is forcing Joe Biden to be president. If this is all too much to bear, and it seems to be, then he's welcome to retire with the multi-millions he made being a career politician to one of his multiple mansions. 

Am I supposed to feel empathy for the president's situation despite much of it being self-inflicted by his repeated coddling of and excuse-making for a son who needed tough love long before he committed federal crimes?

This idea that there's no other option but for the president to suffer in silence underneath the weight of his office is nonsense.

Joe Biden is welcome to go to Rehoboth Beach full-time if he'd like. He could even attend Hunter Biden's trial to show his support. 

Does this sound like a guy who is up for his current job?

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/05/15/biden-aides-want-you-to-feel-sorry-for-the-psychological-torment-the-president-may-suffer-n2174216

• Like (+1) 1