The longer Ty Law waits around for a contract

d_wag

the more sense it makes for the bills to sign him.......he will be signing a one-year deal at this point in free agency, with any long-term offers that are out there surely not close to meeting his asking price.......bills don't have a pressing need at the position, but when you can add a guy of law's caliber at a discount price you get him and his leadership on the team.......i would much rather see mcgee concentrate on his KR duties and slide into the nickelback role......obviously the milloy angle could help the bills here, but the revenge factor could be huge for law as well.........seems like a great fit to me, and the bills certainly have the flexability to make room for law......

the more sense it makes for the bills to sign him.......he will be signing a one-year deal at this point in free agency, with any long-term offers that are out there surely not close to meeting his asking price.......bills don't have a pressing need at the position, but when you can add a guy of law's caliber at a discount price you get him and his leadership on the team.......i would much rather see mcgee concentrate on his KR duties and slide into the nickelback role......obviously the milloy angle could help the bills here, but the revenge factor could be huge for law as well.........seems like a great fit to me, and the bills certainly have the flexability to make room for law......

359246[/snapback]

Uhhhhhhh the longer LAw waits the more obvious that his injuries arent healed yet

Ty Law will have to settle for low contract tender, until he can prove he is 100% healthy. I have broken my foot, ankle, among other things. The hard artificial turf and the cold weather climates could force him to retire.

Ty Law will have to settle for low contract tender, until he can prove he is 100% healthy.  I have broken my foot, ankle, among other things.  The hard artificial turf and the cold weather climates could force him to retire.

359309[/snapback]

I keep forgetting how many world class athletes with access to the best medical professionals money can buy that we have frequenting TBD. Must need more coffee.

Bills overpaid with Lawyer and hopefully they will not overpay with Law.

359853[/snapback]

???? Lawyer is half of the reason our defense is so good. The games he missed last year, our defense just barely held on. He is SOLID, and well worth the 5 mill or whatever we're paying him.

359246[/snapback]

Sorry, but I think we need help in stopping the run now that Pat is gone. Law may be done in this league.

Hell, with Pat here, we couldn't stop the run when it counted most! :blush: