Draft sleepers/red flag fallers

5 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

This Austin Booker guy's situation is weird so it's a bit of a red flag. He's at Minnesota for two years redshirts the first, barely plays the second, transfers to Kansas and puts up 8 sacks in 12 games. Now he's coming out as a redshirt sophomore. He only played like 500 snaps in his college career. He's a long, lean athletic edge player with a crazy motor. He is raw in some ways but his rush technique is pretty advanced. I have no idea where he is going to go in the draft but Lance Zeirlein's comp for him is Maxx Crosby. He also did a nice job at the Senior Bowl. I think he is a pretty unique situation with a lot of potential. 

He could fall or he could be overdrafted. 

I took Austin in the first TSW mock with the Commanders, I really like him as a day 3 pick.  Unfortunately, I don't think the Bills will have a shot at him unless they make some moves as I think the upside is too strong and someone is going to take him in the 3rd.  If he gets to us in the 4th, I would love this pick.  He is a classic low floor but high ceiling pick, and I think he is worth the gamble.