OK...thats it!

BillsNYC

I woke up at 6am this morning. My morning to sleep in.

I am simply too fired up and excited for this season and will not be able to sleep well until after the game is over tomorrow, and even that will require 1000 beers!!

The season is 27 hours away!

LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I woke up at 6am this morning. My morning to sleep in.

I am simply too fired up and excited for this season and will not be able to sleep well until after the game is over tomorrow, and even that will require 1000 beers!!

The season is 27 hours away!

LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26736[/snapback]

Funny, staying in bed until 6 a.m. IS sleeping in to me. :(

WOW LA, you are the MAN.

26775[/snapback]

I don't know if I'm the man, but I've been an early riser since I was a little kid. Father owned a diner when I was young, and he'd get me up every morning at 5 a.m. to help him open the restaurant. On Sundays we had to put the papers together (NY Times had something like 12 sections, plus the Times Union, which had three or four secions, plus the Daily News which had two sections). And hunting season was the worst because we'd open at 3 a.m. to serve the hunters before daybreak, and I was the dishwasher. Just a typical 12 year old. :doh:

I don't know if I'm the man, but I've been an early riser since I was a little kid. Father owned a diner when I was young, and he'd get me up every morning at 5 a.m. to help him open the restaurant. On Sundays we had to put the papers together (NY Times had something like 12 sections, plus the Times Union, which had three or four secions, plus the Daily News which had two sections). And hunting season was the worst because we'd open at 3 a.m. to serve the hunters before daybreak, and I was the dishwasher. Just a typical 12 year old. :doh:

26788[/snapback]

LA I usuall arrive at my office around 6:30 est and it is not uncommon to see you posting, thats not being an early riser thats being a non-sleeper.

LA I usuall arrive at my office around 6:30 est and it is not uncommon to see you posting, thats not being an early riser thats being a non-sleeper.

26847[/snapback]

I usually get up around 4:30am EST on weekdays to get to my job around 6:00am, although I don't have to be in that early...sometimes I feel like a non-sleeper, too! ;)

On the weekends, with two small children in the house, if I get to sleep past 7:00am it's a rare treat.

LET'S GO BUFFALO!!! I can't wait! :doh:

26847[/snapback]

I'm also dead asleep by 9:30 a.m., and it's pretty weird when you wake up at midnight and can hear the neighbors still chatting on their porch. :doh: