Bills Backers startup

Does anyone have information on starting a Bills Backers Club?

I am in Fredericksburg, VA and know of a few Bills fans around here

and would like to see if I can start a BBC Chapter here in Fredericksburg

Send me a PM if you have any info and I will get back to you ASAP

Thanks

Thanks

358951[/snapback]

I'm IMing you right now. I've been interesting in doing just this for a while now. There are at least two others on this board who also live in Fredericksburg.

Thanks

358951[/snapback]

Go to the Bills website. They have a section for the Bills Backers. It has all the info you need.

Go to the Bills website. They have a section for the Bills Backers. It has all the info you need.

358971[/snapback]

Talk about completely unintuitive and sh!tty web design. That page sucks. I'm trying to officially "register" as a BB with the LVBBB. It's not working in firefox. Think I should try IE?

Talk about completely unintuitive and sh!tty web design. That page sucks. I'm trying to officially "register" as a BB with the LVBBB. It's not working in firefox. Think I should try IE?

358986[/snapback]

I've tried repeatedly, but it won't take either my user name or password that I use on BB.com.

I've tried repeatedly, but it won't take either my user name or password that I use on BB.com.

358996[/snapback]

You have to set up another one for that section. Once you do that, you SHOULD....and note I say SHOULD....be able to "associate" with a chapter. Unfortunately, I can't do that.

Plus, I can't find the listings of clubs ANYWHERE on that site.

358986[/snapback]

The old site was a little better (not much, but a little). It looks like they are still in the process of revamping things. The best thing would be to call them.

How to Register a chapter:

1. After registering as an individual member the main "contact" or "President" must contact Aaron Schmitt (716-648-1800 x8647) or Rachel Pitillo (716-648-1800 x8629) to create a new chapter.

2. The person who contacts us will then be made the "contact" or "President" of the new club.

3. The "contact" or "President" then must Login to the Bills Backers Section.

4. To make changes to your Chapter Listing, Click "Edit Chapter Info"

5. To approve/disapprove members to your club, Click "Edit Chapter Info", Click "Members", then individually grant access as per your discretion.

Questions or comments can be directed to billsbackers@bills.nfl.com

Thanks

358951[/snapback]

How far is fredricksburg from Herndon? THere is a great Bills bar in Herndon called Jimmy's (even though it was filled with flutopians when I was there in 1999).

How far is fredricksburg from Herndon? THere is a great Bills bar in Herndon called Jimmy's (even though it was filled with flutopians when I was there in 1999).

359024[/snapback]

1.5 hours on an average day.

I thought a lot of Bills fans got together at the PUB on Plank road already.

You have to set up another one for that section. Once you do that, you SHOULD....and note I say SHOULD....be able to "associate" with a chapter. Unfortunately, I can't do that.

Plus, I can't find the listings of clubs ANYWHERE on that site.

358998[/snapback]

Thanks. I created a new account and got registered - applied to the Virginia Beach Chapter.

I believe that Denny Lynch is the contact man at the Ralph for this

You're right. He's the one to call to start a group. I'm already registered as a Bills Backer individually, but I'm trying to start a Bills Backers group in North Dallas.

Now, if only we could get Mr. Lynch to return calls...... <_<

359024[/snapback]

Jimmy's is a great bar; I am the co-president of the chapter.

As co-president I have been approving a lot of memberships recently; I am not sure what advantage being a member is but people keep filing requests.

Fredricksburg to Herndon is quite a haul, almost 60 miles.

You're right.  He's the one to call to start a group. I'm already registered as a Bills Backer individually, but I'm trying to start a Bills Backers group in North Dallas.

Now, if only we could get Mr. Lynch to return calls...... :P

359039[/snapback]

Regarding Denny try e-mailing me. He has responded every time I sent a request or a note.

Thanks

358951[/snapback]

You should try it in Richmond. You'd have much more success there. We met for the Bengals - Bills game last year, and had 23 Bills fans there, without much coordination.

We've also met countless other Bills fans here, especially in the pre-season when we all go to Mulligan's who carry the Bills games.

I'm thinking it would be very easy to get AT LEAST 20 Bills bretheren together weekly in Richmond. Especially for away games. Alot of us here actually have season tickets.

You should try it in Richmond.  You'd have much more success there.  We met for the Bengals - Bills game last year, and had 23 Bills fans there, without much coordination.

We've also met countless other Bills fans here, especially in the pre-season when we all go to Mulligan's who carry the Bills games.

I'm thinking it would be very easy to get AT LEAST 20 Bills bretheren together weekly in Richmond.  Especially for away games.  Alot of us here actually have season tickets.

359894[/snapback]

Maybe you guys should come on up to Fredericksburg! :P

Actually, maybe we can make a road trip down your way now and then, but I really cannot dedicate two and a half hours to drive time each Sunday.

Maybe you guys should come on up to Fredericksburg!  :P

Actually, maybe we can make a road trip down your way now and then, but I really cannot dedicate two and a half hours to drive time each Sunday.

360022[/snapback]

2 and 1/2 hours??? What Fredericksburg do you live in? lol

Fredericksburg is like 45 miles from Richmond. We would not be doing anything in downtown Richmond, but mostl likely in a suburb.

But anyway, I hear ya. I wish I could start a chapter here, but I'll miss too many Sundays because I make to alot of home games.

2 and 1/2 hours???  What Fredericksburg do you live in?  lol

Fredericksburg is like 45 miles from Richmond.  We would not be doing anything in downtown Richmond, but mostl likely in a suburb.

But anyway, I hear ya.  I wish I could start a chapter here, but I'll miss too many Sundays because I make to alot of home games.

360079[/snapback]

There and back, plus it probably wouldn't be all highway, so 2-2.5 hours is proably correct, especially if Kings Dominion is open and you have to fight that stupid traffic either way.

There and back, plus it probably wouldn't be all highway, so 2-2.5 hours is proably correct, especially if Kings Dominion is open and you have to fight that stupid traffic either way.

360083[/snapback]

Takes 40 minutes each way. I-95 connects both. But, anyway, that has nothing to do with this. Anyway, hope you guys have luck up there in starting a new backer club. Nothing like watching the games with other Bills fans!!!