NFL Network schedule for preseason?

Anyone have an idea when the schedule for NFL Network televised preseason games will be available? I assume most will be tape-delayed.

358037[/snapback]

I don't know the answer but I can comment that you are correct that MOST games are tape delayed and edited - which means that portions of the delayed games are cut to fit the games into a 2 hour time slot. The cuts are usually from the away team and in the 2nd half. Last year, games were shown within 1 to 3 days after they were played. Some were repeated.

Set your TIVO!

-RnJ

Still waiting for the Throwback unveiling at RWS on June 4th :doh:

"Tonight on NFL Network: Training camp with the Baltimore Ravens, followed by Patriots vs. Steelers in the 2004 AFC championship game, followed by 'In Their Own Words,' tonight Troy Aikman."

I don't know the answer but I can comment that you are correct that MOST games are tape delayed and edited - which means that portions of the delayed games are cut to fit the games into a 2 hour time slot. The cuts are usually from the away team and in the 2nd half. Last year, games were shown within 1 to 3 days after they were played. Some were repeated.

358044[/snapback]

Kinda makes you wonder why they need cutting. It's not like the NFL Network has too much material to fit into one broadcast day...