Dalton Kincaid …his toughest opponent came at an early age.

Just now, BADOLBILZ said:

I think Friggin' Lonnie bit his own tongue on this one.

The GOAT of TSW whipping boys.

😆🤣😂

I will never forget watching this game live on the ol' boob tube... True Looney Tunes moment... 🤣

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BearNorth said:

Pete Metzelaars is the Bills career leader among tight ends - Played 8 seasons including all 4 superbowl teams. 302 catches in 156 games with 25 TD's. 2921 yards.  Former Division 3 basketball player of the year and national champion at Wabash College.  Tied for 10th all time in receiving TD's for the Bills.

Yes, your point being?

I'd like to see more deep routes for him. He has been great with the short passes but as others have noticed he gets hit immediately after catch a lot. He's not a big TE but still big enough that defenders do not want to wrap up and tackle. They often go low and he isn't going to stay healthy for long with those quick pass, quick hit plays. He had one great pass deep middle I think all year that resulted in a TD. He's fast but for some reason, they rarely used that. Yes, he is great at finding soft spots in the defense, but there is still always a defender close enough to drop him quickly. The deeper routes though, for a guy his size, is more deadly IMO. Downfield, he has a head of steam and a chance for run after the catch. The WRs are great at clearing out space for their teammates, but it seems that the TE is forgotten in this respect. He can really a much bigger asset if used like a deep threat. That doesn't mean stop finding soft spots in a zone defense but exploiting a slow LB is not done near enough.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.