Kari Lake EXPOSES corrupt Establishment Republican leaders attempting to sabotage their own party!

I love Bernie.  He wasn't sabotaged.  He couldn't win the general due to dudes like you (oh and independents).  Kari worked for the guy who tried to bribe her.  What does that tell you about the R party.  You guys need to wake up and smell the coffee.  It's all about the big donors....trump or no trump.

36 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I love Bernie.  He wasn't sabotaged.  He couldn't win the general due to dudes like you (oh and independents).  Kari worked for the guy who tried to bribe her.  What does that tell you about the R party.  You guys need to wake up and smell the coffee.  It's all about the big donors....trump or no trump.

I agree about the big donors…But even though she may have worked for this guy, she just outed him, and he was the chair of the Arizona Republican Party…needless to say, he resigned…looks pretty ethical on her part that she wouldn’t give in to the bribe…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

I agree about the big donors…But even though she may have worked for this guy, she just outed him, and he was the chair of the Arizona Republican Party…needless to say, he resigned…looks pretty ethical on her part that she wouldn’t give in to the bribe…👍

she's a true cult member.  no hope....she'll be used and abused.  watch.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

she's a true cult member.  no hope....she'll be used and abused.  watch.

Not sure what you mean by “cult”.

If you just listen to the things she says, it sounds pretty common sense, to me…From what I hear, her views sound pretty main stream…👍

11 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Not sure what you mean by “cult”.

If you just listen to the things she says, it sounds pretty common sense, to me…From what I hear, her views sound pretty main stream…👍

nope.  not mainstream.  radical.  She's a big election denier.  Where's the proof?  Hidden i some R bunker for a later reveal?  She's as fake as her face and mammary glands,

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

nope.  not mainstream.  radical.  She's a big election denier.  Where's the proof?  Hidden i some R bunker for a later reveal?  She's as fake as her face and mammaray glands,

Newsflash- 

Every politician is an election denier 😉

6 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Oh really…

Shall we take trip down memory lane? 😎

sure.  it'll be like a shitey commercial w the red flag,. my two fav recent pols, howard dean and bernie, hold up just fine...throw angus king in there.  almost Susan collins whom i went to school with and expected better of.

8 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

almost Susan collins whom i went to school with

HAWK, MY MAN! How come you never told us you were a child prodigy? For someone that likes to regale us with tales of his daily awesomeness this seems like quite an omission! Details please!

Yes, I am making an assumption here but it seems like a good one. Since Susan Collins left campus life in 1975 when you were in the 14-16 age range (depending on what your current age claim is; you seem to be all over the place with that) you leaving home for college as a precocious youngster is the only logical explanation. Don’t be so bashful about it!

Who name drops Susan Collins in order to lie? I’ll tell you who - someone that declared themselves “honest to a fault” earlier this week. Really nice work, dumbass. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

I know the border scandal is the biggest story out there right now…But this is the 2nd biggest scandal imo…

Its shows that our political system is rotten to the core…Both Republicans and Democrats are a major threat to the American people…The corruption is on both sides, and out of control…And none of the mainstream media is talking about it…makes you wonder…🤔

11 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I know the border scandal is the biggest story out there right now…But this is the 2nd biggest scandal imo…

Its shows that our political system is rotten to the core…Both Republicans and Democrats are a major threat to the American people…The corruption is on both sides, and out of control…And none of the mainstream media is talking about it…makes you wonder…🤔

We’re screwed as a nation. Beyond that I’m hurt that redhawk would lie about going to school with Susan Collins. What’s the point anymore?