Kirk or Picard

Kirk or Picard  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Kirk or Picard

• Kirk(The CORRECT choice)
    • Picard (The WRONG choice)
    • /dev/null needs more HotPockets®

Poor /dev/null is under the delusion that Picard is somehow better than Kirk.

Naturally, nothing could be further from the truth! Kirk kicked more butt and got more tail than Picard's pansy azz ever could.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor /dev/null is under the delusion that Picard is somehow better than Kirk.

Naturally, nothing could be further from the truth!  Kirk kicked more butt and got more tail than Picard's pansy azz ever could.

356646[/snapback]

Picard is a fag.

Here we go...

Best ship dress code - Kirk

Could get the most chicks - Riker

Beat the Borg by putting them to sleep. - Picard

356654[/snapback]

Adantage Kirk.

Spock DID get laid once, but we are talking the big guy.

!@#$ no.

Shatner = Boston Legal.  Nuff said.  :doh:

356698[/snapback]

OMG, it's even worse than Ghost of BiB imagined. In addition to wearing the tangerine ascot, you wear tangerine bobbie socks :lol:

BTW, Shatner in Boston Legal still kicked more butt and got more tail than Picard. :lol:

OMG, it's even worse than Ghost of BiB imagined.  In addition to wearing the tangerine ascot, you wear tangerine bobbie socks  :doh:

BTW, Shatner in Boston Legal still kicked more butt and got more tail than Picard.  :lol:

356699[/snapback]

Hell no he didn't!

Broadway guys get all the chicks man.

Hell no he didn't!

Broadway guys get all the chicks man.

356711[/snapback]

Broadway guys may have more lady friends. But that's because they are well, how can I say this... inconfident heterosexuals. Women have nothing to fear from them.

Broadway guys may have more lady friends.  But that's because they are well, how can I say this... inconfident heterosexuals.  Women have nothing to fear from them.

356714[/snapback]

Dude, Shatner only DREAMS of having a role such as Professor Charles Xavier in the X-men series.

Look, I'm no trekkie, and I have only seen a handful of the modern episodes. But . . . this poll is ridiculous. It's like asking who's a better football player, Bruce Smith or Aaron Schobel.

We're talking about Captain James T. Effing Kirk, for God's sake. The man could handle klingons, green chicks, goofy sound effects, shaking cameras, and polyester-clad, overacting crew members all at the same time without breaking a sweat. There are only a handful of television characters that even come close to the Kirk level of pure, nut swinging cool. In fact, I can't think of one right now. And seriously, I don't even like Star Trek all that much.

Captain Jean Luc Picard would not need to beat the stuffing out of that want-to-be-a-captain Kirk: Picard would just out-think him. Picard had more intelligence in his little pinky toe than Kirk had in his entire over-inflated head. You see, Kirk was a lot like a woman: he never had complete control over his emotions. Picard was a real man: he mastered his feelings in the face of cold, hard, reasoning.

Picard read good literature in his spare time: Kirk picked his nose.

guess what!

I got a fever, and the only prescription!

More HotPockets®!

356779[/snapback]

OMG ! Someone was actually LAME enough to steal this username ! Out of original thoughts, I see.

DING ! Blueberry ! Gotta go. Time to steal material from other posters ! :doh: