Bills Backers Bars - ithaca?

section122

Trying to meet halfway with some of the guys and Ithaca looks like the place.  Are there any recommendations in or around ithaca?

https://buffalobills.formstack.com/forms/bills_backers_chapter_list?utm_source=bills&utm_medium=website&utm_content=page&utm_campaign=bills-backers

I found this list but don't think it's very well maintained as some of the bars are closed.

Any help is appreciated Go Bills!

Just now, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

I live in Ithaca.  Longshots is the bar you want.  

Awesome thanks! Will they stay open for the whole game?

We usually meet at crossroads but it says they close at 9 and I don't want to have to deal with any nonsense at the end of the game lol

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, section122 said:

Awesome thanks! Will they stay open for the whole game?

We usually meet at crossroads but it says they close at 9 and I don't want to have to deal with any nonsense at the end of the game lol

They’ll definitely be open the whole game.  It’s a couple miles away from Ithaca in Lansing.  

If you’d rather be downtown there’s also Uncle Joe’s which is technically a Packers bar but you’ll obviously find no shortage of Bills fans.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

They’ll definitely be open the whole game.  It’s a couple miles away from Ithaca in Lansing.  

If you’d rather be downtown there’s also Uncle Joe’s which is technically a Packers bar but you’ll obviously find no shortage of Bills fans.

Lansing is actually better for me I am coming from Auburn.

Really appreciate the help I'm trying to talk them into it now lol.

If you make it down I'll buy you a drink for the help!

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.