My Picks for AFC Divisional Round

PatsFanNH

Ravens v Texans

Texans are playing with house money, and the Ravens starters have not seen game action for 2 weeks. Also the Texans are one of the top teams against the run.  Ravens never get on track. 

UPSET — Texans 31 Ravens 10

Bills V Chiefs

This game is harder to call. Both teams faced tomato cans in the first round and won easily. The Chiefs bet Miami who can not win in cold or against a good team. Your Bills bet the Steelers without TJ Watt and let’s not forget they lost to Arizona and NE in back to back weeks.  I see a shoot out and it coming down to the last minute of the game and Allen runs it in for a TD

Bills 34 Chiefs 31

AFC Championship Game Texans @ Bills

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Ravens v Texans

Texans are playing with house money, and the Ravens starters have not seen game action for 2 weeks. Also the Texans are one of the top teams against the run.  Ravens never get on track. 

UPSET — Texans 31 Ravens 10

Bills V Chiefs

This game is harder to call. Both teams faced tomato cans in the first round and won easily. The Chiefs bet Miami who can not win in cold or against a good team. Your Bills bet the Steelers without TJ Watt and let’s not forget they lost to Arizona and NE in back to back weeks.  I see a shoot out and it coming down to the last minute of the game and Allen runs it in for a TD

Bills 34 Chiefs 31

AFC Championship Game Texans @ Bills

I wish the Bills/Chiefs game was up first. Obviously, I'll hope the Texans win so it gives the Bills the home AFCCG if they win. But if I knew the Chiefs would win I'd pull for Baltimore because I don't want Mahomes at home yet again for another AFCCG. 

I do think the Texans have a chance. They are playing their best ball right now and that makes them dangerous. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I wish the Bills/Chiefs game was up first. Obviously, I'll hope the Texans win so it gives the Bills the home AFCCG if they win. But if I knew the Chiefs would win I'd pull for Baltimore because I don't want Mahomes at home yet again for another AFCCG. 

I do think the Texans have a chance. They are playing their best ball right now and that makes them dangerous. 

I like the way it is.  The best case scenario is the Bills playing with the knowledge that they'll have another home game next week if they win.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.