I hope this attitude is contagious!

Tony P

I just love reports like this morning's Buffalo News' on Milloy's offseason. I read stuff like this and I can't wait for the season to start!!!

Milloy on Losman:

..."I just tell him, "Hey, realize you inherited a very good team. You don't have to go out there and beat everybody by yourself.' "

Can the Bills win this year with Losman?

"Yes," Milloy said. "We have no choice. That's the thing. It's not just him. Everybody wants to focus on him, and quarterback's a big position. But the faster he can learn how to just not make mistakes, the better off our team will be. We're not going to let him fail.

"We want to win a championship."

Man, "We're not going to let him fail"... Gives me goosebumps! Bring it on!!!!

I just love reports like this morning's Buffalo News' on Milloy's offseason. I read stuff like this and I can't wait for the season to start!!!

Milloy on Losman:

..."I just tell him, "Hey, realize you inherited a very good team. You don't have to go out there and beat everybody by yourself.' "

Can the Bills win this year with Losman?

"Yes," Milloy said. "We have no choice. That's the thing. It's not just him. Everybody wants to focus on him, and quarterback's a big position. But the faster he can learn how to just not make mistakes, the better off our team will be. We're not going to let him fail.

"We want to win a championship."

Man, "We're not going to let him fail"... Gives me goosebumps! Bring it on!!!!

355931[/snapback]

I love to read stuff like that, thanks. :flirt:

No...but there is NFL Europe on, and the AFL and AFL2 are always kicking around to make the...transition...easier

355981[/snapback]

:flirt:

...for...oh god, the season cant come soon enough.

ok, thank you for snapping out of it...

:P