Anyone have any experience with the Rally Bus trips to the Stadium?

DieHardFan

Looking into Rally Bus trip from Syracuse to avoid drive in bad weather. 'Says' it is confirmed but they can combine with other pick up points.

Don't want to get stuck driving to Rochester or getting ride cancelled all together. Anyone use this service before? Thanks

I've gone on Rally Bus for 2 horse racing events:

Kentucky Derby from Indianapolis in 2014 & the Belmont Stakes from Manhattan in 2015.  

As long as the trip is confirmed, you shouldn't have a problem. The trips went flawlessly, but I've never encountered bad weather so I don't know what they would do if the driving got tough.  

I also booked an unconfirmed trip from San Francisco to Super Bowl 50 and they didn't get enough people & cancelled it before the game.  We ended up driving to a rail station in Fremont where they had busses to the game & back for $20.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

I did it twice.  Once from Rochester to Buffalo for a Bills game.  It seemed pretty seamless.  We may have stopped in Batavia, but I don't think we did.  I remember most of the bus being completely wasted. This is when you could tailgate in the bus lot and a lot of people brought tables and set up. I remember it to be pretty good experience.  Probably a risk of some doorknob barfing or holding up the bus because they got too trashed.  But I didn't experience that.  

The second time I did it was going from Orlando to Daytona for the 500.  I think they picked a bunch of us up at a Bass Pro and went right to the track.  That was really good.  Very low hassle.   

Both time - modern clean busses.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.