Looking ahead to NE

Rayzer32

How long will it take for the dirtiest prick in the NFL to try and take a cheap shot at McGahee's knee? I would bet the pre-game warm-ups if he had the chance. He is probably begging for a play where he blitzes when WM is in the backfield.

People always say you hate him unless he is on your team? Well I can truthfully say that he is one c-sucker I would never want on my team. He can lose a game for you single handedly with one of his stupid, selfish penalties.

This bastard has admitted in interviews that he thinks the personal foul penalty is a dumb rule. That is real sportmanship, admitting you puropsely want to hurt people, what an a-hole. I hope WM gets the chance to stiff-arm Rodney and crushes his f-ing trachea.

I feel better now. :(

I hear you!

I absolutely HATE that punk. He's a piece of garbage...

That being said, if he does something stupid like that (going after McGahee's knee purposely), I just hope someone like Takeo tries to take him out after the Game. It would be SO sweet to see that punk get his ass whipped. And I'm not a NE hater like some around here, I just absolutely hate that one player...

Harrison is a punk... but he's OUR punk.  I understand how you feel.

26552[/snapback]

How did you feel about him as a Charger? I just don't think I could like him on my team. Unless of course he ran back a int for the winning TD in a SB. :(

I'd rush the field and kill the mother !@#$er...I think...I really can't think that far ahead, not in the NFL these days. If I could I would probably just kill him before the game knowing he might do someting like that. Then our boy(s) wouldn't get hurt. But then I wouldn't be able to watch the game! Like I said, "I can't think that far ahead!" :(

I think Willis Mcgahee can fend for himself guys.  He's got about 20 lbs of muscle and 2 inches on harrison.

26592[/snapback]

How do you defend yourself against a blindsided cheap shot to the knees? I know WM is tough, but you can't defend cheap shots.

How long after he goes after WM's knee do 74,000 Bills fans rush the field and stomp his ass into the astroplay? 1.3 seconds max.

26569[/snapback]

i hope the team has enough balls to rush him before the fans do...i remember when johnson got cheap shotted in tampa bay by sapp and our idiots just stood around like retards

No joke. Rodney Harrison is a piece of sh*t plain and simple. I love his intensity...LOVE IT...but from there he totally counters any respect I might have had for him through his repeated dirty and cheap plays. There are players that people say you only like if they are on your team (ie. Ray Lewis, Terrell Owens, Deion Sanders, etc.) and I have respect for all those guys. But I can honestly say that I would not want that f*ckup in a Buffalo Bills uniform. From knocking out Trent Green in preseason years ago to every dirty play he committed last night, he is a piece of sh*t and I have trouble understanding why/how any fan of sports could have an ounce of respect for him.

peacee

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

He was I believe the most penalized/fined player in the NFL last year.

I would hope the NFL would suspend him at some point.

26617[/snapback]

You have no idea what your talking about...........running your mouth and dont know anything. HE WAS NO WHERE near the most penalized or fined player last year. He was fined once. He was a kick ass machine last season but dirty player he was not..........get it right.

Rodney was a MAJOR upgrade over that overated safety of yours namely Lawyer Milloy who hasnt had an interception in like 3 seasons. Milloy is worthless in my opinion. What has he done for your team? Belichick didn't think twice about cutting him or as they say "Trim the fat".

I hear you!

I absolutely HATE that punk. He's a piece of garbage...

That being said, if he does something stupid like that (going after McGahee's knee purposely), I just hope someone like Takeo tries to take him out after the Game. It would be SO sweet to see that punk get his ass whipped. And I'm not a NE hater like some around here, I just absolutely hate that one player...

26545[/snapback]

Why wait till after the game. Take him out during the game. Cheap shot his knee first.

Rodney was a MAJOR upgrade over that overated safety of yours namely Lawyer Milloy who hasnt had an interception in like 3 seasons. Milloy is worthless in my opinion. What has he done for your team? Belichick didn't think twice about cutting him or as they say "Trim the fat".

26714[/snapback]

Milloy Only had 105 solo tackles and 3 sacks. Not bad for a safety who had 2 days to learn the defense. Once you getinto MAJOR salary cap problems due to Brady's salry cap charge, send more proven players our way. :(

Rodney Harrison is a classic example of a player who you tolerate if he's on your squad, and if he's not you hate the guy. Most Patriot fans see that Harrison is a cheap-shot artist and a punk, but he's got their colors on so they cant root against him. It would be the same thing if he was playing in Buffalo for us.

I liken Harrison to guys like Bill Romonowski or Michael Irvin...you KNOW the players are huge dicks, but as long as they are playing for your team you could care less.