Dispute This !! Just a Guy Doing His Job Truthfully ...

T master

This is being discussed in other posts but i felt this needed it's own headline !!

This isn't a politician - he's a guy that was given a job to do and with his hands on experience answers each question which i might add is objected to every time by the opposition lawyer to no avail this guy answers each question & in no way pushes any question aside with another question just a short and sweet truthful answer !! 

Maybe he should be a politician !! 

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

WOW !! As usual -  Where's all the mouth pieces for the Biden administration ? What no this is all Trumps doing & he's the reason for all this illegal crossings & other BS they push .

It's amazing when someone that doesn't have a agenda just a guy, a working stiff like the rest of us that see's the actual change that a presidential policy has & does make on actual real life happenings and how there can be no argument that can be stood on that makes any sense for this administration or from it's minions !

The silence is so sweet yet so defining at the same time you gotta love it !!!!!

I wonder what the honorable Alejandro Mayorkas said when this interview happened he probably just told him he must have not gotten the Mayorkas report that disputes all of his person; opinions on what he believes is happening under his watch .

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Silent morons say all we need to here because they have nothing when it comes to actual facts from those on the from t lines like this man !!

In every other post here about immigration they are arguing how good Bidens border policies are for the country yet they sit back & say nothing when it comes to posts like this because there is no argument for it !!

Yet they still run their **** holsters on just how great immigration is for the country be it illegal or other wise . 

Legal immigration is a great thing for the country but open borders are not ! What's your take on what this man in this video says TIBS ?? Can't make anything out of your silence .

Open mouth insert foot HERE ...

• Like (+1) 1