Pats tickets for sale $400/pair club seats ***SOLD***

mrags

Things seem to be looking up. So no longer offering these tix for peanuts. $400 for the pair. Club seats. Section 229 row 4. 

Go to the final home game of the regular season and watch this team inch closer and closer to the division title once again. 

Edited by mrags

On 11/29/2023 at 4:56 PM, Back2Buff said:

Make an offer, but I wouldn't take a certain amount.  Why not just list the price you want for them?

Ok fine. $400 for the pair. Which I’m sure not a single soul here is willing to pay it. But if we somehow rattle off 3 wins and it’s likely for the playoffs it might be another story to someone. If not I’ll just go. Or I’ll take a loss selling on Ticketmaster, likely to some out of town Pats fan. Or, if I can’t get at least face value I’ll give them away to someone I know for a Xmas gift or something. 

• mrags changed the title to Pats tickets for sale $400/pair club seats ***SOLD***
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.