Would the Bills have to wait 1 year

I love the new throwback Unis and I hope TD & Co. at least consider keeping them as the permanant replacements for what we have now. If players prefer a uniform wouldn't that make sense to keep them. I mean hey looking good and playing good should go hand & hand right? I remember a couple years back the Bills players saying they liked the blue on blue and sure enough they started wearing them more. Would the Bills have to wait a year if they decided to make it a permanent change and if so then does anyone know how many games would they be allowed to wear the throwbacks this year?

Seems like they already have the league approval for wearing them for two games. And yes, they would have to wait until next year if they wanted to make a complete change (again).

i'm with ya on that...

353823[/snapback]

I wouldn't mind the monochrome uni's a few times a year for big games such as rivalry's and games with playoff implications.

i don't mind the new (2002) unis at all, actually, but i wish the bills would always wear the blue pants. they help to balance out the blue shoulder plate on the road jerseys. the blue-on-blue at home rocks.

i love the idea of the throwbacks for a couple of games a year, and that's all.