The good news - Josh Allen is back

Einstein

He is, but I don't think he really ever left.

Outside of the INT, he was on fire today, and he should have been given a chance to make some plays with 20 seconds left. Remember when we did so against The Lions last year? He threw a dart to Diggs, bum shoulder and all, and we got in GF range and won.

I don't think McDermott trusted him. I think that is what it boiled down to.

Just now, Warcodered said:

The Dolphins do still play the Cowboys and the Ravens also the Jets but they don't have an offense so it's tough but even the AFC East isn't technically impossible two losses and the last game of the year is for the division if we win out. As for the wildcard plenty of the teams in it play each other which should give us an opportunity to get ahead of one of them.

I like how we're playing, at least.

(sigh)  Guess there is nothing to do but see how it plays out.  If we beat the Chiefs, that's all I wanted out of this stretch - 1 of 2.  I'd like our chances against the Cowboys at home.  If we can win the next 2, it will change my outlook and a lot of other fans'..

Right now just feels like deja vu all over again.  I wish our deja vu was winning classic games, but it ain't that.

Just now, Success said:

I like how we're playing, at least.

(sigh)  Guess there is nothing to do but see how it plays out.  If we beat the Chiefs, that's all I wanted out of this stretch - 1 of 2.  I'd like our chances against the Cowboys at home.  If we can win the next 2, it will change my outlook and a lot of other fans'..

Right now just feels like deja vu all over again.  I wish our deja vu was winning classic games, but it ain't that.

Yeah if it was just the refs I would have just been pissed, but the kneeling out the end of the 4th lack of getting after the poor officiating and just overall soft ass defense at the end that was all too familiar was deflating. I like McDermott and really want it to work with him it's just really feeling like it's not going to.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.