2. UGA

3. Mich cheaters

4. Fla St

5. Wash

6. Oregon

UGA remaining schedule - 12. Mizz, 10. Ole Mis, 17. Tenn and likely 7. Bama

OSU remaining schedule - 3. Mich

Mich remaining schedule - 11. Penn St & 1 OSU

Fla St remaining schedule - 13. Louisville?

Wash remaining schedule - 16. Oregon St, 18. Utah, 20 USC and likely 6 Oregon

Oregon remaining schedule - 20 USC, 16 Oregon St and likely 5 Wash

I’m an IU alum and UGA season ticket holder.  I’m not impressed with OSU or Penn St.  UGA, Mich and Oregon are playing the best football right now.  UGA looks to have the toughest schedule left. If they beat Mizz, Miss and Bama they’ll make the CFP even if they lose to Tenn on the road.  Winner of Mich/OSU is also in.  If Fla St wins out I think they also make it, but color me unimpressed.  If Wash wins out they are in. If Oregon does, they’ll probably get the nod over a one loss OSU or Mich do to strength of schedule.  

Chaos - UGA wins out but loses to a 1 loss Bama team in the SEC championship, Oregon wins out, Louisville beats Fla St, Mich loses to PennSt but then beats OSU to end the season.  Good luck figuring that mess out.

I want the Big Ten to be legitimate, and spent years trying to claim the SEC to be overrated, but I don’t trust any of these Big Ten teams. Whenever I watch other college football teams, I can’t help but to believe these Big Ten powerhouses are vastly overrated. The offensive side of the ball in the Big Ten is akin to watching paint dry. I’m thinking in your chaos scenario, we might see a one loss Big Ten team excluded from the playoffs, and it’s the correct call for a more entertaining playoff. 

On 10/31/2023 at 9:06 PM, GASabresIUFan said:

1. OSU

2. UGA

3. Mich cheaters

4. Fla St

5. Wash

6. Oregon

UGA remaining schedule - 12. Mizz, 10. Ole Mis, 17. Tenn and likely 7. Bama

OSU remaining schedule - 3. Mich

Mich remaining schedule - 11. Penn St & 1 OSU

Fla St remaining schedule - 13. Louisville?

Wash remaining schedule - 16. Oregon St, 18. Utah, 20 USC and likely 6 Oregon

Oregon remaining schedule - 20 USC, 16 Oregon St and likely 5 Wash

I’m an IU alum and UGA season ticket holder.  I’m not impressed with OSU or Penn St.  UGA, Mich and Oregon are playing the best football right now.  UGA looks to have the toughest schedule left. If they beat Mizz, Miss and Bama they’ll make the CFP even if they lose to Tenn on the road.  Winner of Mich/OSU is also in.  If Fla St wins out I think they also make it, but color me unimpressed.  If Wash wins out they are in. If Oregon does, they’ll probably get the nod over a one loss OSU or Mich do to strength of schedule.  

Chaos - UGA wins out but loses to a 1 loss Bama team in the SEC championship, Oregon wins out, Louisville beats Fla St, Mich loses to PennSt but then beats OSU to end the season.  Good luck figuring that mess out.

OU is done after today. S$#! Show in Norman. I thought Venables would have us ready for the SEC. But we aren't close.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.