No Huddle / 12 Personnel

drummernut74

One of the reasons 11 worked last night, was because the Bills have been going 12 for most of the season and it caught the Bucs off-guard.

Opponents are going to catch-up eventually.  

Ken Dorsey needs to do a better job of keeping defenses guessing and off-balance.  Switch things up depending on the opponent, and be willing to make adjustments in-game if needed.

19 minutes ago, mjt328 said:

One of the reasons 11 worked last night, was because the Bills have been going 12 for most of the season and it caught the Bucs off-guard.

Opponents are going to catch-up eventually.  

Ken Dorsey needs to do a better job of keeping defenses guessing and off-balance.  Switch things up depending on the opponent, and be willing to make adjustments in-game if needed.

I'm beginning to wonder just how far McD has his nose in this and how much he's dictating.  I was refreshed that we got "outside the box" last night and it was a joy to watch.  Wouldn't surprise me at all if McD was "forced" to have to cut the shackles.  One thing becoming more and more obvious though (which I've said for years) .. McD doesn't have as much of clue as to how to get over the hump as he thinks he does.  It's great that he's bull headed which is why we're always competitive, but he also bullheaded to a fault and cannot adjust quick enough.  Coaches who think more cerebrally typically feed him his lunch

Edited by drummernut74

5 minutes ago, drummernut74 said:

I'm beginning to wonder just how far McD has his nose in this and how much he's dictating.  I was refreshed that we got "outside the box" last night and it was a joy to watch.  Wouldn't surprise me at all if McD was "forced" to have to cut the shackles.  One thing becoming more and more obvious though (which I've said for years) .. McD doesn't have as much of clue as to how get over the hump as he thinks he does.  It's great that he's bull headed which is why we're always competitive, but he also bullheaded to a fault and cannot adjust quick enough

McDermott seems to be a very analytical guy.  

He's extremely smart.  But his brain doesn't process things very quickly.

Give him an entire week to analyze film, and he will come up with a way to shut-down the hottest offense in the NFL.  

Hit him with something during the game that he wasn't planning for, and he looks like a deer in the headlights.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.