(OT) Renee Zellweger

bbb

Man, she used to really do it for me. Now I think she looks horrible. Anybody else feel the same way?

If so, then I think it's all that weight gain and loss from doing the Bridget Jones stuff. I saw a thing I think in Men's Health where they showing what it did to Tom Hanks looks - his skin, his hair, etc. Did the same happen to Renee?

Man, she used to really do it for me.  Now I think she looks horrible.  Anybody else feel the same way?

If so, then I think it's all that weight gain and loss from doing the Bridget Jones stuff.  I saw a thing I think in Men's Health where they showing what it did to Tom Hanks looks - his skin, his hair, etc.  Did the same happen to Renee?

350029[/snapback]

I never thought that girl was good looking and that stupid smile.

coachdickerson - I just looked up Kelly Ripa and Renee on imdb - Kelly is only about 16 months younger than Renee, and when I saw them together this week, Kelly was absolutely glowing and could not have looked hotter, while Renee looked horrible.

It's not an age thing.

coachdickerson - I just looked up Kelly Ripa and Renee on imdb - Kelly is only about 16 months younger than Renee, and when I saw them together this week, Kelly was absolutely glowing and could not have looked hotter, while Renee looked horrible.

It's not an age thing.

350064[/snapback]

......and some NFL guys can play until 40 and others until they are 32. Folks hit the wall at different ages. 36 is no spring chicken for a lady. Sorry.

Man, she used to really do it for me.  Now I think she looks horrible.  Anybody else feel the same way?

If so, then I think it's all that weight gain and loss from doing the Bridget Jones stuff.  I saw a thing I think in Men's Health where they showing what it did to Tom Hanks looks - his skin, his hair, etc.  Did the same happen to Renee?

350029[/snapback]

I can't tell if she's smiling or grimacing.

Maybe I didn't notice it before - I really thought she was hot. I thought she was still hot in Chicago, but I think it was the second weight gain and loss that did - especially if that picture is true that is linked above.

350029[/snapback]

yeah i agree, i dunno what it is, but she just looks years older after she did all that weight stuff

Drugs.

350175[/snapback]

If it is drugs she needs to put down the pot pipe and pick up the crack pipe. If that picture above is real, that girl must have been spending all her time at Ricky Williams house and a McDonalds.