got my bledsoe jersey altered

got my #11 home bledsoe jersey to read Parrish on the back, found a place down here that can change the name for $15 - they removed the bledsoe name plate and put PARRISH on the back.

looks great, the only thing is the lettering isnt exactly the same as the actual jerseys but still and more than happy.

:doh:  good move!  BTW you are one great Bills fan.  Making the commute to 8 home games from Florida- you are the man!

350003[/snapback]

lol. thanks. last year i made the move up to rochester to school to be close to the bills but living up there in the off-season was just too much, so i came back down here and will be flying up for the homegames

got my #11 home bledsoe jersey to read Parrish on the back, found a place down here that can change the name for $15 - they removed the bledsoe name plate and put PARRISH on the back.

looks great, the only thing is the lettering isnt exactly the same as the actual jerseys but still and more than happy.

349966[/snapback]

Considering Bledsoe jerseys are marked down to $25, $40 for a Parish jersey is a deal. Of course the Bills will figure that out and start recycling Bledsoe jerseys so they can charge full price.

PTR

Considering Bledsoe jerseys are marked down to $25, $40 for a Parish jersey is a deal.  Of course the Bills will figure that out and start recycling Bledsoe jerseys so they can charge full price.

PTR

350201[/snapback]

TD's reason number 10 on why he drafted Parrish at #55.