***updated pricing*** Clubs seats Section 229 Broncos, Bucs, and Cowboys available

mrags

Clubs seats available for multiple games. Section 229, row 4. $600/each or BO. Here’s a list of available games: 

10/1 Miami
10/15 Giants
11/13 Broncos
12/17 Cowboys

***UPDATED PRICING***
accepting $500/tix. Save money on ticket master fees PM me. 

Edited by mrags

• mrags changed the title to ***updated pricing*** Clubs seats Section 229 row 4 for sale multiple games
  • 2 weeks later...

Update. Still have Miami, Bucs, Broncos, Dallas available. 

all tix are available for $500/each. $1k for the pair. No fees or taxes unlike Ticketmaster and still cheaper than any of the prices listed in section 229. Dallas tix are more. Pm for more info. 

This weeks against Miami still available. I’ve dropped them to the lowest I will take. $400/ticket. If I don’t get at least that much I’ll just go to the game.

They are on the secondary sites at lowered rates. Taxes and fees bring them closer to $477/ticket. Save yourself over $150. 

Buccaneers AND Broncos tix available. I’ve lowered the prices to $400/tix. Cheaper than Ticketmaster with fees. I’ll accept offers of the offer is comparable to what’s available on secondary sites. 

ALSO, Cowboys tix are available as well. The cheapest tix on Ticketmaster for the game in section 229 are over $1100. Save yourself $300/ticket plus fees. Looking for $800/ticket.

feel free to msg me 

• mrags changed the title to ***updated pricing*** Clubs seats Section 229 Broncos, Bucs, and Cowboys available
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.