Josh Allen goes #1 overall to the Browns in a 2018 Redraft

StHustle

19 hours ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Damn you Browns.

Why couldn't you just take Mayfield?!

Sonny Weaver Jr says "Baker Mayfield, no matter what"... but then the Jets would just have taken Allen at #2.  Honestly, that would be worse

Edited by cage

18 hours ago, Desert Bills Fan said:

Bills QB board Decoded

1. WYO = Allen

2. USC = Darnold

3. OKCU = Mayfield

4. UCLA = Rosen

5. OKC St = Rudolph

6. Richmond = Lauretta

note: Jackson not in their top 6 !

Have to wonder if that's just a Tyrod Taylor hangover??  People in Buffalo would have said that if they went with Lamar, why not just keep Tyrod and use all that draft capital to strengthen the team around him?

On 8/3/2023 at 11:43 AM, BillsFan4 said:

Man, what a disaster that would’ve been if they had traded the Mahomes pick the year before, then missed out on Allen. Very thankful that didn’t happen!

It still kind of hurts knowing we traded that Mahomes pick to Kansas City though. Had he gone to New Orleans at #11 i’m sure I’d feel different. But handing Andy Reid the final piece to his dynasty and knowing we have to go through them every year in the playoffs still stings if I’m being honest, at least until we are able to get past them (and Cincy too). But having Josh Allen sure makes up for it!

Do the Bills win a Super Bowl with Mahomes had the selected him the year before? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.