Jim Kelly getting into politics?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There aren't many of us who wouldn't be in the same boat given his circumstances. Young, rich, worshipped...

But I'll live in ideology land with you. It's nice here.

AD, I'm pretty sure most of us wouldn't be in the same boat. Ask around.

I do not whether Kelly would do well as a mayor or whatever or that he deserves to be in the running for high office, but I do not buy your logic. We should not cede political office to just the greedy and the corrupt. One change might not make much a difference but it would be a start.

349035[/snapback]

I'm not "ceding" political office to the greedy and corrupt. I'm just telling it like it is. If you think that these political bastards run for office because the love God, country, and apple pie, then you are dillusional. These bastards do it only for $$$ and power (ego)... period. There is no other motive. Do think these bastards expose themself to public scrutiny because the want to "do good"??? Hell no, there has to be a payoff... and in this state, the more money flowing in and out, the more difficult it is to catch the bastards grabbing the loot... and there is plenty of $$$ incentive for law enforcement to not go after these bastards. Believe me, there are very few, if any (state level and higher), that are honorable... the rest are basically human excrement.