Tom Brady is stupid

1billsfan

Wait 'til his contract is up.  He's just not rockin' the boat like others do.  Biding his time.  He'll cash in quite handsomely.

25957[/snapback]

He's much better than Manning and look at what Manning is making! Brady got smacked around pretty good a couple of times so you never know when that one play could come and effect your earning potential. Do the Pats have a spell on the players? Or is Brady THAT loyal? We're talking he's being payed at least 80 million less in his current contract than he should be making.

Wait 'til his contract is up.  He's just not rockin' the boat like others do.  Biding his time.  He'll cash in quite handsomely.

25957[/snapback]

Last night the pats offensive line gave him enough time in the pocket to fire his agent, sign Kevin Poston as his agent, renegotiate a 10 year contract, take a dump, wash his car, and troll for sex in a truck stop

Wow, as sick as I am of the Brady posts, that is some stevestojan man. Is he still under his original rookie deal????? My God, what does the guy have to do to get a raise? Oh.........n .... n....no......feel-----ing......w......weak...in ..the ...knee....knees........can't......give..............in..................

Wow, as sick as I am of the Brady posts, that is some stevestojan man. Is he still under his original rookie deal?????  My God, what does the guy have to do to get a raise? Oh.........n .... n....no......feel-----ing......w......weak...in ..the ...knee....knees........can't......give..............in..................

25974[/snapback]

No. He redid his deal before the beginning of the last season....

he makes less money than Jake Delhomme!  :)

25953[/snapback]

How about the money he gets for winning the Super Bowl, the cars for being SB MVP, and all the endorsement money he gets? A few years from now Tom will be a Hall of Fame candidate while Jake will be a SI where are they now story?