USFL, are fans allowed?

Bubba Gump

6 hours ago, Arkady Renko said:

I think the USFL’s schedule would fit better with Buffalo’s weather. 

I agree the USFL schedule weather wise plus Michigan and Pittsburgh in the USFL would fit Buffalo better. I would go if I was still healthy enough but I would by USFL or XFL season tickets for my relatives as gifts anyway because it is the right thing to do for improving the Buffalo community for everyone because the XFL and USFL is working people prices compared to the NFL that isn’t about working people anymore it is a high middle class and upper class governmental and business elites not lower middle class and down anymore. There is no way my blue collar father could afford Buffalo Bills tickets with PSL’s today if he was alive to even take me to a game. I have already been at UB Bulls football season tickets for 30 plus years $125 for the whole season with free parking that is working class prices not honey can I spend $5,000 with three year financing for PSL’s so I can buy Bills seasons tickets what the hell is that? It’s elite crap it is what is. Buffalo Bills fans don’t seem to get it or just flat out don’t care that the NFL isn’t a working class league anymore. Our politicians certainly don’t care and neither do our business elites it was never about football or us for them. The USFL and XFL is going after a different football fan from the NFL. No one is saying that the NFL isn’t great because it is but it is a television show now for a lot of us Buffalo Bills fans today. That shouldn’t mean we don’t let Burger King or Tim Horton’s in Buffalo because not everyone can afford Salvatore’s Wonderful Restaurant. You don’t lock out Burger King and Tim Horton’s to protect Salvatore’s the Buffalo Bills being Salvatore’s with the XFL Burger King or USFL Tim Horton’s. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.