Dane Jackson re-signed

Big Turk

1 hour ago, Mango said:

First, let me say he can get better. 

But he played great the back half of 2021 when Tre went down and started super strong to start 2022. 

At one point he was allowing something like less than 50% completions, 1TD, and a couple picks for like a 50-ish passer rating over 6 or 8 games. I was really high on him for a while. I hope he finds his form again. 

He doesn't have to worry about 49 playing goose pile and taking him out....again.

17 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Awesome.  Tremendous value

I look at him as a legit cb2 in this scheme. Never worry 1 bit when he's out there and will push Elam/Benford for the starting spot.  May the best man win. This secondary is loaded

I think they might groom Benford to take over FS in 24. He's definitely more suited at FS vs SS. 

Not gonna be a popular opinion, but I felt that Dane really regressed last year. That doesn’t mean that he can’t pick it up and be what he was the year before, which is a dependable player and sure tackler, and most certainly should feel well in a back up role

We all know what we want to see. We want to see tray return to form, and we want Elam to take that second cornerback spot given how high we took him in the draft.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.