Bills tickets - individual game

I have 4 nice seats for Denver will sell or trade. Email me at Hugebillsfan1@yahoo.com  Doug in Clearwater

344826[/snapback]

you are not passing up on that game are you??? 8:30 pm Sat. night in Orchard Park NY (EZC getting goosebumps).....get fired up baby!!!!

I have 4 nice seats for Denver will sell or trade. Email me at Hugebillsfan1@yahoo.com  Doug in Clearwater

344826[/snapback]

Do not wish to give them up at all. I am kinda like a little kid who wants his Bills fix early like a nice September or October game. Trying to find decent upper deck tickets to any early game and they are not to be found. Only thing I see is lower endzone tickets for double the face value on Ebay.

you are not passing up on that game are you??? 8:30 pm Sat. night in Orchard Park NY (EZC getting goosebumps).....get fired up baby!!!!

345060[/snapback]

There's a slight chance that I'll be able to make that game.

Makes sure you put on some weight for insulation to keep warm.  December 17 on an evening night will be COLDDD!!!!!!

345646[/snapback]

I've been to colder games @ RICH, that's for sure, like that playoff game against the Raiders (0 degrees).

You were there?  Wasn't it almost surreal? The air was so heavy. Our breath was frozen, tears frozen etc. I can't remember anything about the game other than we won it.

345656[/snapback]

drunk ??

You were there?  Wasn't it almost surreal? The air was so heavy. Our breath was frozen, tears frozen etc. I can't remember anything about the game other than we won it.

345656[/snapback]

Yep, I was there. I still lived in Erie @ the time, so I was able to make more games since it was only a 90 minute drive away. The tips of my toes were numb for about a week or so after that game. It was a good time, but I wouldn't want to go through that again.