Super Stupidity

theRalph

On 2/13/2023 at 10:43 AM, theRalph said:

2. They assign Carl Cheffers as referee—who is proven to be over-officious—and, of course, he decides the outcome.

3. They treat us to a mind-numbingly dull halftime show (because they couldn't get another artist to pay the fee).

2. the game had little flags, and the head referee wasn't the one who threw that controversial one at the end

3. tons of artists would "play for free" for that exposure and crazy one-time unique stage/setting. But yes it was boring ha ha

"In Carl Cheffer's last 6 games as a referee in Chiefs games, the Chiefs are 1-5 against the spread. The probability of that occurring is 9%." I don't think the NFL wanted to rig the game in front of 100 millions. That call was controversial for sure though.

Edited by Jerome007

On 2/13/2023 at 8:32 PM, Thrivefourfive said:

The field. How could an NFL grass field be that bad. Every step left a two foot long divot. And the slipping. My god the slipping. I just don’t understanddddd

Was the turf recently placed over the wrong base or something along those lines?  

9 hours ago, Thrivefourfive said:

Wouldn’t that be a catastrophic mistake. I mean this is someone’s sole purpose for being on this earth — to make the Super Bowl grass perfect. And it was flat out bad.

Yes, absolutely.  It is hard to believe with all the money they put into that field that it was that bad, but here we are...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.