ESPN SB Coverage & Riddick's Post-Match comments on Chiefs O-Line

SydneyBillsFan

15 hours ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

I suspect almost nobody here got the ESPN coverage of the Superbowl. It is something that I believe they do exclusively for their Australian & NZ audience.

So...immediately after the game, Louis Riddick's first monologue was as follows:

This victory started after the SB loss to Tampa. Chief's GM Brett Veach, as soon as that game was over, on the bus ride out of the stadium, thought to himself and then turned to Andy Reid and said "I will fix this O-Line. That will not happen to us again. We will not have our QB under duress like that ever again, if I can help it" And then immediately he went to work. He went out and signed Joe Thuney, he drafted Creed Humphrey, they got Orlando Brown, got Trey Smith. And the result?- to lose Tyreek hill, lose CEH on on IR, and draft a RB in the 7th - get out of here!

Your move Beane.

I am just seeing this thread for the first time. It's basically the same thing I said in a thread I created this morning about the OL, and a breakdown of what the Chiefs did, but I didn't know about the convo Veach had with Reid. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.