Let's just say the documents

IUBillsFan

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's just say they're not, and save ourselves this mindless little exercise, shall we?

25525[/snapback]

Look it was a pretty simple question if you don't want to answer don't. The question was pretty straightforward I realize it would take some people to drop their partisanship and think out of the box…

Just for the sake of argument.  If they are how much would this hurt Kerry?  Would he be able to recover? 

This really could be the end since the Kerry campaign has been making such an issue of Bush’s guard record.

25522[/snapback]

It *could* hurt Kerry. It could help Bush just to proving that he's a victim of unfair attacks. Actually, F that, he's a victim of flat out liars.

It would be devastating to CBS and Dan Rather. Hopefully a giant shake-up a la Jason Blair at the New York Times. I doubt Rather would resign just because he wouldn't want his career to end that way.

BRH wants to not even THINK of the fact that they MIGHT be forged...wants to completely ignore even the remote possibility they might be bogus....doesnt even want to question whats going on.

But WE...the people who have not taken whats going on as fact, but are just raising the issue and are waiting to find out the truth are "mindless".

Right.

BRH wants to not even THINK of the fact that they MIGHT be forged...wants to completely ignore even the remote possibility they might be bogus....doesnt even want to question whats going on.

But WE...the people who have not taken whats going on as fact, but are just raising the issue and are waiting to find out the truth are "mindless".

Right.

25571[/snapback]

Didn't you get the "unsigned" memo.

Bush bad, Kerry/Dean good.

Everything said bad about Bush is true.

Everything said bad about Kerry is false.

On the local radio talk here, a woman with expertise in detecting forged documents called in. She works with wills, contracts, legal papers and so forth - very interesting person.

She spoke about the proportional fonts, superscripts, and so forth, but said that inspection of the "originals" is important - ink composition, paper composition, extent of aging, microscopic tearing of the paper caused by key or ball strikes, etc.

I'm wondering if the "originals" will be "misplaced" or "inadvertantly destroyed".

See Dan. See Dan shred. Shred Dan shred. :unsure:

I don't see how anyone can actually argue against verifying supposed 'bombshell' documents.

Should we all just nod in approval whenever Dan Rather speaks? Ignore the freedom of speech and information that the internet, in 2004, has blessed us with?

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

25578[/snapback]

Don't you DARE drag Howard Dean in with this!!!!

He has NOTHING to do with Kerry's campaign right now, and he never liked him... in fact, he was FORCED to give him the nod as the Democratic nominee a MONTH after everyone else did. He knows what kind of a man Kerry is, and he doesn't deserve to be drug through the mud with that clown.

END OF PARTIAL RANT :unsure:

We all know that there is nothing more true than the fact that people like myself would LOVE for those docs to be bogus and for Kerry, CBS, McCauliffe and the entire Democrat party to go down in flames over this. But as much as Id like to see that, there is no way that I cannot be skeptical about whats going on and what "MY" party is capable of. Havent we seen enough dirty pool to question things, especially now?

To take this issue in its current state at face value is reckless and just plain stupid.

Right.

25571[/snapback]

Hypocrisy works both ways. You took the Swifties' word as gospel and effectively dismissed as "mindless" anyone who didn't.

I just think that Dan Rather possibly sweating profusely and suffering from a nasty episode of irritable bowel syndrome is enough hilarity in its own right.

Good job Dano!  So what's worse, this, or being shoved around the convention floor in Chicago like a pinball, in '68?

:unsure:  :w00t:  :D

25668[/snapback]

Well he had better hope Rock didn't put a tennis ball in his commode. Or the stevestojan is really gonna overflow. :D