CBS owes me one hour of my life back

My wife made me sit down and watch Cold Case with her. This is, without a dought, the worst acting that I've ever seen! Every scary movie cliché in the book. It's obvious that CBS will put any old sh-- out there. I'm thinking about filing for divorce over this!

Jeff

Demand certain sexual favors from her. That'll learn em! :doh: If she is not willing to comply, I'd seriously consider looking at a separation and if she still isn't agreeable later some other nite then it's time for the big D. :D

My wife made me sit down and watch Cold Case with her. This is, without a dought, the worst acting that I've ever seen! Every scary movie cliché in the book. It's obvious that CBS will put any old sh-- out there. I'm thinking about filing for divorce over this!

Jeff

342175[/snapback]

COLCASE is the most unbelievable(literally) series on TV. Very very dumb series.

Jeff

342175[/snapback]

You've obviously never watched American Idol then.

Jeff

342175[/snapback]

Don't take this personally, because I don't mean it personally. I've misspelled many things before. That being said, your post contains one of the best misspellings I've ever seen.

This isn't a show on my radar, but wifey Tivos it and brought it to my attention a couple of weeks ago because the episode revolved around a murder that took place in 1977 during a midnight showing of "Rocky Horror."

Knowing I'd been to over a hundred midnight showings during my college days in Rochester, wifey figured I'd want to check it out...and I have to say they did an outstanding job of weaving scenes and music from the movie into the show, as well juxtaposing the mannerisms of the show's characters with the likes of Brad, Janet, Fankenfurter, et. al. It even did something I have yet to see anyone else do: include Barry Bostwick who, like Susan Sarandon, has gone out of his way to pretend that movie never happened.

I'm not likely to watch the show again, but for a TV show, that episode was pretty damn good. On the other hand, if you're not familiar with "Rocky Horror" I can imagine you'd want that hour back as well.