Where is great big Tidal wave when you need one?

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it kind of slipped on its way out of his hand, so he missed me. Speaking of which, he's got a bad habit of eagerly offering to shake people's hands immediately after his throwing sessions. Watch out for that.

343963[/snapback]

I don't know what's more frightening: how little sense that makes, or how much more sense that makes compared to what you usually post.

I don't know what's more frightening: how little sense that makes, or how much more sense that makes compared to what you usually post.

343974[/snapback]

Hey I never said that wanting to shake people's hands after a throwing session made sense. If it made as much sense as all that, you wouldn't be doing it, now would you?

Hey I never said that wanting to shake people's hands after a throwing session made sense. If it made as much sense as all that, you wouldn't be doing it, now would you?

343983[/snapback]

CTM makes a hell of a lot more sense than most folks around this part. Ever hear of irony?

If that's true, then that's pretty sad.

343995[/snapback]

I'm going to go listen to bluerass music and slap my thigh now. See ya. Glad it's all about what and who people don't like. Anything in Syria is personal.

I'm going to go listen to bluerass music and slap my thigh now. See ya. Glad it's all about what and who people don't like. Anything in Syria is personal.

344006[/snapback]

Enjoy your bluegrass and thigh slapping. Oh, and in case you're wondering, the monkey picked a fight with me, not the other way around. If you'd like to verify this claim, you can go here: http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=24512&st=60

I was trying to have an intelligent discussion about judicial selections and judicial activism. CTM saw the need to turn this into a flame war, and he's been on several threads flaming me ever since. I tried to turn things back to an intelligent discussion, and he responded with more flames. So forgive me if I fail to share your opinion about how much sense CTM's posts make.

Enjoy your bluegrass and thigh slapping. Oh, and in case you're wondering, the monkey picked a fight with me, not the other way around. If you'd like to verify this claim, you can go here: http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=24512&st=60

I was trying to have an intelligent discussion about judicial selections and judicial activism. CTM saw the need to turn this into a flame war, and he's been on several threads flaming me ever since. I tried to turn things back to an intelligent discussion, and he responded with more flames. So forgive me if I fail to share your opinion about how much sense CTM's posts make.

344022[/snapback]

Well, just guess eveyone is going to have to get over it.

Well, just guess eveyone is going to have to get over it.

344059[/snapback]

Well, as I wrote in another thread, I'm open to an intelligent discussion. In the unlikely event CTM abandons his quixotic and bizarre flame war against me and makes an honest effort at debating intelligently, I'll respond in kind. But if he keeps throwing feces at me, I'm just not going to sit here, smile, and call his feces gold.

Well, as I wrote in another thread, I'm open to an intelligent discussion. In the unlikely event CTM abandons his quixotic and bizarre flame war against me and makes an honest effort at debating intelligently, I'll respond in kind. But if he keeps throwing feces at me, I'm just not going to sit here, smile, and call his feces gold.

344061[/snapback]

I guess that means he's not going to get over it.

I guess that means he's not going to get over it.

344176[/snapback]

What it means is that from time to time I'll point out the ridiculousness of CTM's actions, so long as he continues to choose to make a fool of himself.

Instead of crying about a problem you helped create, why not do something to fix it?

344407[/snapback]

I believe he was referring to the point at which you started posting. But that is a guess. Peronally I think this entire thread sucked from beginning to end.

I believe he was referring to the point at which you started posting.  But that is a guess. 

344412[/snapback]

You've done us all a favor by sharing your guess of some guy's intentions and thoughts with us. Excellent "contribution."

My original post to this thread was an examination of reasons why people in the Middle East might hate us. My point was that the things that were good about this country (such as the American Heartland) are less visible to people overseas than this nation's flaws (mass media, multinational corporations, etc.).

That you blamed the thread's degeneration on my first appearance shows either

a) That you didn't bother reading the thread before making your comment, or

b) You didn't particularly care about the truth

Either way, your comment was not worth the disc space it took.

You've done us all a favor by sharing your guess of some guy's intentions and thoughts with us. Excellent "contribution."

My original post to this thread was an examination of reasons why people in the Middle East might hate us. My point was that the things that were good about this country (such as the American Heartland) are less visible to people overseas than this nation's flaws (mass media, multinational corporations, etc.).

That you blamed the thread's degeneration on my first appearance shows either

a) That you didn't bother reading the thread before making your comment, or

b) You didn't particularly care about the truth

344438[/snapback]

Blah blah blah blah blah.

Remember when your posts used to make sense?

Yeah...neither does anyone else...

Blah blah blah blah blah.

Remember when your posts used to make sense?

Yeah...neither does anyone else...

344442[/snapback]

If someone wanted to make a case that humanity is degenerating back to monkeys, CTM's posts would make an excellent exhibit A.

344438[/snapback]

You know yours don't either. Except the difference is I typed a whole lot less and took a lot less disk (that's how you spell it) space to say just as much. 0:)

You know yours don't either. 

Mommy, mommy, he did it too!

Except the difference is I typed a whole lot less and took a lot less disk (that's how you spell it) space to say just as much.  0:)

344497[/snapback]

IBM spells it disc:

http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/s390/os390/bk...disc1_srch.html

So does dictionary.com:

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=disc

Sorry.