Where will the new alternate jerseys be on sale?

I know in one of the articles I saw, it said that the new alternate jersey will be available for something like 72 hours after the unveiling, and they listed a few stores. What were those store?

I’m going to be out of town until late that Saturday, but I want to go get one Sunday (providing I don’t absolutely hate them).

can you not purchase them after that 72 hours?

340638[/snapback]

I'm guessing they'll have the 72 hours, and then a few weeks later they'll be on sale for good. Just a way to spark interest and sell as many as they can in the first few days I suppose.

Anyone planning on picking one up? Who you gonna get?

I'm thinking either Losman, Evans, McGahee, or Spikes.

They may be $5 more expensive in that first 72 hours...

I think you have to got with Losman, Evans, McGahee... Not only the present but the future of the team. Each is locked up for several years and won't be in anything but Buffalo Blue for quite a while (hopefully the next ten years or so)

I think you have to got with Losman, Evans, McGahee... Not only the present but the future of the team.  Each is locked up for several years and won't be in anything but Buffalo Blue for quite a while (hopefully the next ten years or so)

340652[/snapback]

That's what I'm thinking. I've got a home replica McGahee already, so it'll probably be between Evans and Losman.

I'm hoping they offer them with some of the classic names from multiple era's, especially the mid to late 60's. Kemp, Sestak, Shaw, Statton, Dubenion, Tracy, McGuire, Saimes, Byrd, Day, Dunaway, Jacobs, Warlick, Carlton, Bass. I already have the 1965 Kemp jersey.

Those weren't football players. They were Gods, bigger than life itself... The best years of our lives.

It was a great time to be a kid. :)

Each is locked up for several years and won't be in anything but Buffalo Blue for quite a while (hopefully the next ten years or so)

340652[/snapback]

Or till McGahee holds out based on the advice of his agent next offseason.

I'm hoping they offer them with some of the classic names from multiple era's, especially the mid to late 60's. Kemp, Sestak, Shaw, Statton, *Dubenion*, Tracy, McGuire, Saimes, Byrd, Day, Dunaway, Jacobs, Warlick, Carlton, Bass.

340662[/snapback]

Hell yeah!