The DS in Biden Once Again Comes to the Top .

T master

Well as we have seen with our president he always comes through with a new wrinkle to let us all know just exactly how incompetent he is & now that the mid terms are almost over we can expect to start to see more of the Dip S**T in our president float to the top .

I remember as a kid when we use to get milk from the farm the really good stuff & when you let it sit the cream would come to the top and you had to shake it before you had a glass or not & just use the cream for coffee & such which was all good but with this president after he has a chance to sit for a while what floats to the top of his decision making is usually not very good and disastrous for the tax payers & our future .

I heard driving home from San Francisco that our illustrious president has said that the US & the US alone need to start paying out billions yes BILLIONS in reparation payments to smaller countries for the farce of global warming or what is better known as "Climate Change" .

All that is happening in this respect is ALL because of the US & because they say that because China is a "Developing economy" they need not be held responsible for their massive pollution when it comes to "Climate Change' nor does the like of India it's only the Americans fault .

Unlike the previous POTUS that stood up & took us out of the Paris accords because he knew we being the US was getting bent over & SCREWED royally made to pay more than anyone else this presidents nuts haven't dropped yet at 80 yrs of age & is once again just giving away money to who ever the rest of the world thinks we as Americans need to pay for .

You know yes America in it's history has made mistakes & a lot of them haven't learned a lick from any of them but as Trump did we need another POTUS that will stand and say this is it we are NOT going to foot the bill for everyone else PERIOD !! And this president won't in any way shape or form do that .

He wants to forgive student loans for the poor people that made the commitment & said they would repay the debt he wants to make reparations for slavery that happened over 100's of years ago to those that may have no connection to that happening directly & are just looking for a hand out along with 1000's of others !!

And as it has been for decades now the US is back in the drivers seat when it comes to US being the blame for all things global & we need to PAY PAY PAY for it all & Biden is just the guy to fall in with the status quo like McConnell, Schumer, Pelosi, or Murkowski (the registered republican that is truly a dem in sheep's clothing) & the rest & take the blame which is total BUL:L S**T !! 

If you wonder why Trump was liked by some this is part of the reason why, while i was in San Francisco i talked with a man that is a life long Democrat that told me he voted fro Trump because in his words "He had the Balls to stand up to other countries in his foreign policy and make the tough decisions & Biden is a puss in that respect" .

So even those in the same party see what this guy is like & don't like it enough in some cases to change their vote just one that has some common sense but the sheep just continue to follow the leader over the edge of the cliff it simply remarkable that there are those that continue to support this kind of stupidity but this is the NWO ...

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.8b5035f8b37dddcdc12279633b3ac7e1.jpeg

Well it's alway been apparent that even ignorants has a following !

If you think that the US needs to pay out BILLIONS & BILLIONS in reparations to other countries & not have others that are as much if not more responsible for the pollution then the prior sentence has truth with in it that you will never see or understand .