star wars, what did you think?

well, for those that saw it, what did you think.

i thaught it was the best starwars movie, (competing with episode 5).

lots of action and good special effects.

funny at times, and violent. (killin the kids was unexpected.. :wacko: )

the only negative thing i could say about it was the emperor's face after the fight with S. L. Jackson. it looked like a holloween mask. (spen millions on special effects and spend 10 bucks on makeup).

and the idiot dressed as Darth Vader who the theater hired to do a little double light saber sword fighting thing while we were waiting fo rthe movie to start.. :wacko:

As soon as he moves out of his folks basement.  :wacko:  ;)

340067[/snapback]

i had to sit in a sold out theater will all those freaks for an hour. :wacko:

the mock swordfight was almost enough for me to get up and smack that stupid !@#$....

but a friend called me and said, "im buying tickets, do you want one", am i guna say no??

it was a good movie though. :w00t:

And goes for a ride in the Starship Spell Check. :wacko:

340071[/snapback]

i dont bother to spell check my posts. and i cant spell to save my life. but thats just me. as long as you understand what im saying, i dont care if its spelled wrong.. :wacko:

Here's a thought for you. Spend more time in the classroom focusing on spelling and grammer, and in this way, when you and your other Star Wars friends choose to communicate in your enlivened level of geekdom, you can at least do it with proper sentence structure and spelling.

May grammer, syntax and spelling be with you.

i had to sit in a sold out theater will all those freaks for an hour.  :wacko:

the mock swordfight was almost enough for me to get up and smack that stupid !@#$....

but a friend called me and said, "im buying tickets, do you want one", am i guna say no??

it was a good movie though.  :wacko:

340072[/snapback]

Was it as political as it has been portrayed?

340069[/snapback]

i dont know what they portrayed.. but it was political in the fact that there was a war, and the senate gave the chancellor more power. (just like the US giving bush more power during the last war)

then refused to give it up after the death of the opposing army's "leader". (the chancellor was actually the mastermind behind the enemy forces and created the war to gain power).

then the chancellor used the fear of war to change the senate to a empire, with him as the leader, and all the senators were HAPPY.

You idiots make me laugh by spellchecking the board on a post by post basis.

By the way Marck, you spelled grammar wrong and you left out a comma. Should that be much of a surprise to come from someone who uses extra letters to spell his name? Its M-A-R-K.

Here's a thought for you.  Spend more time in the classroom focusing on spelling and grammer, and in this way, when you and your other Star Wars friends choose to communicate in your enlivened level of geekdom, you can at least do it with proper sentence structure and spelling.

May grammer, syntax and spelling be with you.

340083[/snapback]

as a college graduate, the 1 thing i learned about spelling is that microsoft WORD has a spell check.

and are you really complaining about my spelling and grammer on a message board? :wacko:

as a college graduate, the 1 thing i learned about spelling is that microsoft WORD has a spell check.

and are you really complaining about my spelling and grammer on a message board?  :wacko:

340100[/snapback]

As an obnoxious bystander, the one thing I learned is that colleges must be lowering their standards.

As an obnoxious bystander, the one thing I learned is that colleges must be lowering their standards.

340119[/snapback]

that wasnt very nice, mr. obnoxious bystander.

im sure you went to stanford.

The sharks are circling.

340123[/snapback]

i always wondered what shark tasted like. i also wonder what dolphin tastes like.

i just want to go up to some damn protester who tells me not to eat tuna cus they kill the dolphin, that i like taste of dolphin better than the tuna. and let the fun begin... :wacko: