The Jets and Fish will return

I think that a healthy Bills team, in Buffalo, will crush Miami and the Jets, but I do give those teams credit for taking advantage of the opportunities that they did.  Miami and the Jets, as much as it pains me to say it, are good football teams.  Both are a lot better than I thought they would be, going into the season.  Despite the losses, I still think the Bills are a better football team and that will prove out the next time we play them both and at the end of the season.

• Like (+1) 2

Oddly, not the least bit worried about those games.  

1. Miami - quirky game with the heat and injuries.  Bills going conservative on 3rd and 22 and Miami thus completing their one deep pass to Waddle.  Balls slips from Josh's hands with McKenzie open. We outplayed them significantly and won't give them air in Buffalo like we did in Miami.

2.  Jets - Josh really did us in by trying to force the ball down the field when he had options short.  Kubiak's analysis in the news hits this perfectly.  Josh will adjust, he was just being pigheaded and it cost him and us.

So long as our boy Josh is healthy, very, very confident in these two at home.

Edited by MarlinTheMagician
  • Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.