Midday Monday thoughts

Buffalo716

12 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

My thoughts are the bills are elite team and are going to be fine

Anybody that thought this team was going to go undefeated was the deluding themselves

The bills playing at their top level this year can go anywhere in the playoffs and beat anybody

This is not like last year because last year to get our record off we were beating losing teams this year we are beating good teams with good QBs

We have also shaken off the mantra that we can’t win close games because we have in fact won close games this year

As with every team health will play a important part

It’s not losing; it’s the miserable way we lost that’s the issue. The game at the Fins was excusable; Sunday was not. 

11 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Only the idiots

Or maybe fewer because they’ve already got over the hump of the SB. They’ve already proven they can do it.

And the sneering dismissal of those who have concerns about Sunday’s performance is getting tiring.

Just now, John from Riverside said:

No reason to think anything else but that

My rational side says you're absolutely right. My emotional side is concerned. Almost wish we had the Thursday night game to put it right sooner but think Josh needs all the time he can get for the elbow to heal.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.