Reid Ferguson

Dopey

Hey guys, 

It's a Monday after a loss and sure enough we get a thread for every player someone wants to blame/cut/trade. Hell, there's even a thread on our place holder needing to be replaced. I don't start topics on a regular basis, but here I am. If BillsFan2313 is willing to start a thread asking about our place holder, I am willing to start one blaming the long snapper. Thoughts? 

I wouldn't mind merging this with the other ridiculous thread blaming the place holder or even locking both threads. Thanks and GO BILLS!!!

Edit: I am not blaming the long snapper or the place holder.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Hey guys, 

It's a Monday after a loss and sure enough we get a thread for every player someone wants to blame/cut/trade. Hell, there's even a thread on our place holder needing to be replaced. I don't start topics on a regular basis, but here I am. If BillsFan2313 is willing to start a thread asking about our place holder, I am willing to start one blaming the long snapper. Thoughts? 

I wouldn't mind merging this with the other ridiculous thread blaming the place holder or even locking both threads. Thanks and GO BILLS!!!

Edit: I am not blaming the long snapper or the place holder.

Always thought this guy is another overrated and worthless player.

But knowing this team they'll probably extend him and pay him record money for a 'long snapper'.

• Simon locked this topic